Monday, April 4, 2016

Brain MRI Tuesday



Tomorrow afternoon is my brain MRI.

In order for me to enroll in a clinical trial to get the cancer medicines that I need, there can not be any evidence of metastasis (spread of disease) in the brain. If this scan reveals that there are tumors there, then I will have to get brain radiation before going on the trial. And I would really love to not have brain radiation.

The MRI is at Vanderbilt Radiology at 100 Oaks, just a quick drive down the road instead of a 2 hour flight like the rest of the screening tests will be. Hallelujah.

Please join me in asking/trusting/begging The Lord for no brain mets over the next 24 hours. Thankful to not be walking this road alone.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for a clear brain. I had one yesterday at Vandy and I always lay there repeating "For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and of a sound mind." I pray that for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body, hair, dress, eyes, makeup, lips and skin retouching. stylization. background cleaning. raw conversation, color correction, effects, and full prepress included. glamour and fashion retouching may be done following your samples and requirements or at our creative discretion.


    _________________________________
    Photo editing services for ecommerce

    ReplyDelete